Joint Hearing of Senate
Aging and Youth
Health and Human Services
Intergovernmental Operations Committees
Examining the Proposed Consolidation of the Departments of Aging, Drug and Alcohol Programs, Health, and Human Services
May 1, 2017, 11 am
University of Pittsburgh
11:00 a.m. – 11:10 a.m.
- Committee Chairs
11:10 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Rich Fitzgerald, Allegheny County Executive
11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Roy Afflerbach, Principal, The Afflerbach Group, LLC
- Krista Geer, Executive Director, Active Aging, Inc.
- Julian Gray, Esquire, Julian Gray Associates Pennsylvania Association of Elder Law Attorneys – Combined Testimony
- Carol Sikov Gross, Esquire, Sikov & Love, P.A. Pennsylvania Association of Elder Law Attorneys – Combined Testimony
- Art DiLoreto, Deputy Director, Pennsylvania Association of Area Agencies on Aging
12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Dave Black, President/CEO of the Harrisburg Regional Chamber and Economic Development Corporation
- Rick Russell, Senior Advisor, State Street Advisors
12:30 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.
- Sarah Kirkle, Review Director, Texas Sunset Advisory Commission
1:15 p.m. – 1:35 p.m.
- Zach Shamberg, Dir. Of Advocacy & Leg. Affairs Pennsylvania Health Care Association
- Ron Barth, President & CEO, LeadingAge PA
1:35 p.m. – 2:05 p.m.
- Elizabeth Mulvaney, Southwestern Pennsylvania Partnership for Aging – Combined Testimony
- Kimberly Pirilla-Scalise, Southwestern Pennsylvania Partnership for Aging – Combined Testimony
- Ray Landis, Advocacy Manager, American Association of Retired Persons
- Estella Hyde, Pennsylvania Council on Aging
2:05 p.m. – 2:25 p.m.
- David Cottington, Business Operations Manager, BeHome Partners, Inc. Member Pennsylvania Homecare Association
- Brenda Dare, Independent Living Supervisor, TRIPIL
2:25 p.m. – 2:35 p.m.
- Cheryl Andrews, Executive Director, Washington Drug and Alcohol Commission
2:35 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
- Nancy Kukovich, CEO, Adelphoi